"Brand” Themed Exhibition
- The artists can attend with one or two works.
- They can present their personal picture,
- The appeals will be done to the congress
regulatory board for determining the personal exhibiton conditions.
- The works must be designed as to present on
board or easel.
- Adress and communication information must be
written behind the work.
- Exhibiton appeal fee is 199 TL (One work can be
exhibited with one fee.)
- Attendance document will be given to the
- E- catalogue will ve made.
- The deadline for the early period attendance
fee is 29.07.2018, late period is 19.09.2018. The necessary information
and receipt must be sent to the e-mail adress which will be given.
- The works admitted by Jury Council must be
deliver by hand or sent by Cargo latest 19.09.2018. The works coming after
this date won’t be accepted.
- The artists may take his/her work the last day
of the exhibiton or later.
- The Works will be sent to the given address by
Cargo, the responsibility belogns to the artists.
- For the artists whom will send their works by cargo
must send them latest 19.09.2018 Wednesday until 17:00 to the address: (International Brand and Brand City
Congress Regulatory Board, Assist. Prof. Dr. Salih YILDIZ) “Gumushane
University, Faculty of Economics Administrative and Social Sciences, Business
Department, Baglarbasi District, City Center Gumushane 29100”. The
responsibility of sending back the works after the exhibiton belongs to
the artist, the payements will be meet by him/her. “Congress Regulatory Board and Gumushane University” are not
responsible for damages or lost during sending, carrying or exhibiton. Also,
the council is not responsible for the works that are not taken back in 15
days, accepted though sent back by cargo, coming back because of giving
the adresses wrong and the expences because of these all reasons.